1. Download Vroot through your laptop, here
2. After the program vroot is downloaded please execute of the laptop (phone already connected with a USB cable) and press “connecet device.”
3. Then there will be a pop-up confirmation notice “USB debugging” in your phone then leave it alone.
4. Vroot force us to install some Chinese language applications, just press “OK” it can be removed anyway.
5. After installing the Chinese language application then please press the button ROOT, it is gren button in the bottom corner.
6. After installing a root system then your phone will reboot, wait until vroot finish loading and installing a Root System in our phone.
7. Then go playstore and install SuperSU > intsall > open SuperSU > update binaries > reboot . NOTE : When the update binaries in SuperSU will pop up comes across chinese speaking, this default application vroot, please click “right button” it mean: “yes.
8. Reboot. Done .
Ini yang cara tanpa PC
There is the latest way to root LG G3 Stylus without a PC but not recommended because after I upload it to mediafire the file infected with a virus, which is a shortage Kingroot always considered a virus by all scanweb and antivirus in the world.
Just press the green button and then it would root your LG G3 Stylus. And do not install SuperSU, because SuperSU is already included in Kingroot Application.