1. Download NewmanN1_intSD_2_Data.zip en N1dc_No_SD_Patch.zip en put these on your SDcard
2. Open CWM recovery, create a CWM backup of your system.
3. Install patch NewmanN1_intSD_2_Data.zip.
4. Reboot CWM (Reboot Recovery)
5. In CWM go to “mounts and storage” format /cache, / data, / system
6. Restore your back-up.
7. Install patch N1dc_No_SD_Patch.zip.
8. Reboot Phone.
|NewmanN1_intSD_2_Data.zip – [Click for QR Code]|
|N1dc_No_SD_Patch.zip – [Click for QR Code]|
The reversed storage is fixed not the sizes of the storage, use the following pack to fix the storage sizes.
1. Extract MTK6577_Data_Repartition.rar
2. Copy “MTK6577_Data_Repartition.zip” to SD
3. Create back-up. “Backup and Restore” -> “Backup”
4. Run zip “MTK6577_Data_Repartition.zip”
5. Go to “mounts en storage” format / cache, / data.
6. Restore backup “Backup and Restore” -> “Restore”
Only do step 2 and 5 if you want to back up your data.
With special thanks to our Russian friend X-Dron
P.S. Please search the forum if your question is allready anwsered before sendinge me private messages to help you, also i have a normal job that i have to attend and want some free time as well.
Try to solve it your self first by searching the internet or this forum, thank you!
|MTK6577_Data_Repartition.rar – [Click for QR Code]|