OK These days I was trying to copy my windows xp setup disk in my pendrive and install it from there. I became mad because I was looking for something very easy to use that just take seconds to do what I want. This software exist! it’s rufus! Rufus can make a bootable usb disk using MS-DOS stored in the system or using a system ISO. You can create Windows XP, Windows 7 or Linux bootdisk very easily!
these are the steps to follow!
- Download rufus from here
- Plug in your USB Flash drive
- to make a Windows bootdisk (Windows XP/7) select NTFS as file system
- then click on the buttons that looks like a DVD drive, that one near to the checkbox that says “Create bootable disk usng:”
- Choose the XP ISO
- Click Start
- Create bootable USB (cyberatall.wordpress.com)
- Finding the Administrator Password in Windows XP (pc.answers.com)
- Simple Instructions for Downloading Windows XP (pc.answers.com)