#1 selling app in 57 countries, over 150,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” – TIME Magazine
SMART & EASY
– SwiftKey replaces your phone’s keyboard with one that understands you.
– It predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
– It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect in 60 languages.
SwiftKey makes touchscreen typing faster, easier and more personalized no matter what app you’re typing in!
– SwiftKey learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
– Train SwiftKey on your message archives from Gmail, Facebook and Twitter, or your blog.
– SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
– Switch between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
– Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen.
– Flow gives word predictions in real-time as you gesture.
– Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words — what we call ‘Flow through Space’.
– SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 60 languages and counting.
– Enable up to three languages at once.
– Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard does not learn from password fields and all language data learned on your device is stored on your device’s internal memory or SD card.
Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
What’s new in 4.2
SwiftKey Cloud: Backup and Sync, Trending Phrases, and additional Personalization sources for a more connected typing experience
Better contextual predictions: based on field-specific context
Smarter learning: recognizes deliberate actions e.g use of punctuation and delete keys and includes these in all suggestions
New settings for physical keyboards: including space bar behaviour and punctuation settings
Improved settings layout