2. Start LGMDP 1.5 tool with the phone connected (you need to have USB drivers installed) and click on Select Port
3. A separate window should appear like the one below
Just click connect
4. Another window will take shape (LGE Mobile security) with lots of options (links)
Click on the first upper right Browse and select the folder in with you have unzipped the files. You will get some errors that some image, table or headers are missing. Just click OK and in the end everything that should remain selected is Partition Table, APPSBL Image Header and APPSBL Image.
Now just close the window (click on x)
5. Now you are back on the main window and here you’ll have to click on Download
6. You are almost done and from now on everything should go on automatically.
Autorestart in Emergency\Download mode and upgrade the files (you selected on step 4)
NV Restore (the last step) Do not disconnect the USB cable until the restore is done
Wait for the phone to restart in normal mode (your current rom).
That should be everything you need to do to get fastboot enabled.