AppMonster Pro Backup Restore 3.0.1
Current Version: 3.0.1
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
!!! Uninstall previous version first !!!
!!! “Menu -> Refresh Apps” after update on ROOT !!!
Fix for license check issues
Some UI improvements
3.0.0 major update with support for ROOT users
Backup protected apps (ROOT)
Silent 0-click batch restore (ROOT)
Drastically reduced memory usage
Increased loading speed
Batch restore menu redesigned
AppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
The very first Application Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
– Backup protected apps (ROOT)
– Silent 0-click batch restore (ROOT)
– Automatic backup on new app installations, you have always app backups
– Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
– Backup apps to SD card
– Restore apps from SD card
– Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
– Batch restore from SD card or from Market
– Batch delete backups
– Quick uninstalling
– Search in apps and backups
– Sort your apps by install-date, name, size…
– Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
– Display apps can be moved to SD card
– Display apps are protected
– Display apps with background service
– Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
– Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
– Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
– Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
You need Android 2.2 (or higher) in order to use App2SD-Feature. App2SD must be also supported by your device.
Google License Service (LVL) requires an Internet connection.
If you have license issues after updating to 3.0.0:
– Uninstall AppMonster PRO
– Visit Settings > Apps on your device
– View All apps
– Select the Google Play store app, and then tap Clear data and Clear cache.
– Install AppMonster from Google Play
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish
Many thanks to Spanish Translation Group from HTCMania.com
Thanks a lot to cvxcvx from http://www.cvxcvx.pl for the polish translation
Download via Google Play:
AppMonster Pro Backup Restore 3.0.1 on Google Play
Download AppMonster Pro Backup Restore 3.0.1