– Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
– Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
– Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
– Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
– Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
– Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
– Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required) to add widgets from the drawer.